Sunday, December 12, 2010

Blogs and Links I Like

I've just started this "blogroll" and "linklist." Watch it grow

Orthodox Education: Resources and Ideas
Full of Grace and Truth
An Orthodox Christian in a Postmodern World
Again and Again in Peace
Mystagogy
OrthodoxWord (not connected with magazine The Orthodox Word)
Fr. Ted's Blog: Meditations of an Orthodox Priest
Analogion: Reading out Loud
Khanya

Online Orthodox services:
Matins / Orthros, New Style (eMatins)
Vespers (New Style)
Vespers (Old Style)

See also these featured links.

And this more extensive list of links.

This blog: Pillar Mountain Prospect


Sites:
Health related: RealAge
For buying used books: Addall

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Father for the Link to my blog, Khanya (from which I have a link to yours. I hope you might consider joining our synchroblog (synchronised blog) after Pascha, on human rights.

    ReplyDelete